By accessing the website at https://tarotandthyme.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tarot & Thyme’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tarot & Thyme’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tarot & Thyme at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tarot & Thyme’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Tarot & Thyme makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Tarot & Thyme does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Products and services purchased from Tarot & Thyme are at the buyers own risk. By completing a purchase, it will be regarded as acceptance of these terms, and agreement that you will not hold Tarot & Thyme, its owner and/or its agents responsible for loss or damages resulting from the product or services.
- Tarot & Thyme offers divination services in an effort to give insight, guidance and support along your journey. Tarot cards and other forms of divination do not dictate your future, nor should you make decisions based solely on the results of a reading. You are always responsible for your own actions, behavior and choices, as well as the consequences that follow.
- The cards will not necessarily give you the answers you want, but we firmly trust that they will provide the responses that you need. Readings are non-refundable.
- Readings are only offered for clients who have reached a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Readings should never replace the care and advice of doctors, counselors or other professionals. We urge you to practice self-love, and seek out appropriate care on an ongoing basis.
- Some laws and regulations require professional readers, like myself, to state that these services are intended for entertainment only.
In no event shall Tarot & Thyme or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tarot & Thyme’s website, even if Tarot & Thyme or a Tarot & Thyme authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Tarot & Thyme’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tarot & Thyme does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Tarot & Thyme may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Tarot & Thyme does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Tarot & Thyme has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tarot & Thyme of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Tarot & Thyme may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Brunswick, Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
This policy is effective as of 1 July 2019.